Please follow the following rules while in lab class. They are needed to help fellow students concentrate, protect the computers from harm, and to keep the instructors sane!
1. All students are expected to be on time for their scheduled lab.
2. No food is permitted in the labs.
3. Turn off (or place on silent) all communication devices.
4. Students must provide their own diskettes and zip disks.
5. Head phones are not permitted during your scheduled lab.
6. Laboratory consultants are not permitted to help you with your homework.
7. IRC and CHAT are not allowed.
8. No running of software programs from your disks or CDs.